VectorControl ActiveX Description
VectorControl is an ActiveX control(dll) for 2D vector graphics application development. It includes a simple and easy to use vector editor designed as a standard property page. Can be used for creating simple animations,HVAC and SCADA systems,networking,technical drawings and Diagrams.VectorControl Control supports most popular development platforms including VB, VC++,Delphi,C++Builder etc.
* Graphics editor integrated into IDE.
* Automatically saves drawing to a form resource file.
* Serialize/deserialize objects to/from disk file or data buffer.
* Filling text and Shapes with linear and path Gradients.
* Transparent lines and fills, antialiasing.
* Open and closed curves and paths.
* Group objects.
* Compound paths for creating 3D like shapes.
* Mouse Events.
* Rotated text and shapes, zooming..
* Includes samples for Visual Basic, Visual C++, C++Builder and Delphi.
VectorControl ActiveX Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in VectorControl ActiveX 220.127.116.11
Release notes are not available currently.
VectorControl ActiveX Requirements
No additional system requirements.